Denizciler Dökümcülük San.ve Tic.A.Ş. attaches importance to the protection and security of personal data and takes the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure that all kinds of personal data belonging to all real persons with whom it is related are processed and stored in accordance with the law within the framework of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, which entered into force after being published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 on 07.04.2016.
Personal data are processed in accordance with the KVKK and other legislation within the framework of the cases listed below. Persons whose personal data are processed within the scope of KVKK can review this clarification text and obtain information about the personal data collected by Denizciler Dökümcülük in the capacity of data controller, for what purpose it is processed, to whom it is transferred in case of transfer, the reason for collection, destruction and anonymization. They can also access information about their rights regarding personal data with the clarification text. This clarification text is a summary information text of Denizciler Dökümcülük Personal Data Protection and Processing Procedure. In addition, the explicit consent approval text for the protection of personal data is an integral part of this procedure.
1. What is Personal Data?
In the context of KVKK, personal data is defined as any information that makes a natural person specific or identifiable. Name, e-mail address, postal address, date of birth, TR Identity Number, gender, etc. can be exemplified as information.
2. Purposes of Processing Personal Data?
Processing of personal data refers to all kinds of operations performed on personal data such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, modifying, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of personal data by fully or partially automated means.
Our main Personal Data processing purposes;
– 4857 numbered Labor Law and the creation of employee personnel files in accordance with the relevant legal regulations
– Accurate follow-up of the application records of prospective employees.
– Labor Law No. 4857 and follow-up of subcontractor records in accordance with the relevant legal regulations
– Monitoring of visitor records in accordance with Workplace Security Rules
The main principles followed in the processing of Personal Data;
– Compliance with the Law and Good Faith
– Being accurate and up to date when necessary
– Processing for Specific, Explicit and legitimate purposes
– Being relevant, limited and proportionate to the purpose for which they are processed
– Retention for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed
3. Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data and special categories of data belonging to data subjects cannot be transferred to other natural persons or legal entities without the explicit consent of the data subject. As an exception; In cases required by the KVKK and other legal legislation, the data may be transferred to the authorized administrative or judicial institution without the explicit consent of the data subject in the manner and subject to the limits stipulated in the legislation. The regulation on this subject is clearly recorded in the Procedure for the Protection and Processing of Personal Data prepared in accordance with the relevant articles of Law No. 6698 with all the details.
4. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Personal data are collected, processed, stored and transferred verbally, in writing or electronically in line with the purposes and principles listed above and may be transferred within the limits of the legal legislation when necessary.
A cookie is a small text file that the website saves on your computer or mobile device in order to make the website work more efficiently when you visit a site. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially KVKK No. 6698. Cookies do not collect any information, including your personal data stored on your computer or files
6. Rights of Individuals for the Protection of Personal Data
As the Personal Data Owner, Denizciler Dökümcülük San.ve Tic. A.Ş. by applying to the relevant management unit;
– Request information about whether your personal data is processed or not
– Knowing the 3rd parties to whom it is transferred in case it is transferred
– Request correction if there is incorrect or incomplete data
– To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data
– To request that third parties be informed in case of deletion, correction or destruction
– To object in case of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively
– Request compensation for damages if you have suffered damage due to an unlawful transaction
– Request information about whether your personal data is being processed or not
– To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are fit for purpose,
The process will be initiated with the notification of the requests regarding the use of rights to the data controller by the relevant person with the “Personal Data Information Request”. In order for the applications to be answered in accordance with the law and legislation, the mandatory issues that must be included in the application are presented below for your information;
– Name, surname and signature if the application is in writing,
– Turkish Republic ID number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, nationality, passport number or ID number, if any, for foreigners,
– Residential address for notification and contact telephone number (e-mail address if used)
The above-mentioned information and documents and the petition containing explanations regarding the requested right should be submitted to Çoraklar Mh. 5012 Sk. No:39 Aliağa/İzmir address or via notary public or email@example.com e-mail address.